Wanting to hire a hall for your next party or function?
St. Bede’s hall may well be the space just for you.
Mature Age [aged 30 and over] bookings only accepted.
Our facility has
A large hall with stage and overhead fans, and a smaller air-conditioned hall. Provided with your hall hire is use of a modern kitchen with:
- cooktop with 8 gas burners
- electric oven
- pie warmer
- hot water service
- domestic dish washer
- island bench with powerpoint
- refrigerator space
Diary Dates 2020
Please note our Zoom Services for this Sunday [24th May] will be at 8.00 am and 10.00 am, as we celebrate St. Bede’s Day. On our Worship at Home Page, you will now find links to Sunday Zoom Services, and the weekly pew sheet. We hope you find these resources useful as a way of staying connected as a community during this time when we are unable to gather.
Please check our What’s On Page for any new information and announcements regarding the Corona Virus, and implications for us here at St. Bede’s. A special Prayer Request is currently on that page.
If you have any special prayer requests at this time, please let us know by email [email@example.com] or leave a private message on our facebook page.
Also available for your use are:
- 10 Trestle tables 10′ x 2’6″. Seats 6 people each side, 1 each end
- 12 white tables, seating 8 people.
- 5 Laminated tables 6′ x 2’6″. Seats 8 people
- 4 Laminated tables 5′ x 2’6″. Seats 4 people
- 150 green chairs
- Off-street parking – Illuminated by sensor lights at the rear, and north of the hall.
1. A bond of $1000.00 is required to book the hall, paid in full 2 weeks before the event.
The bond is refunded when the key is returned, less the cost of extra cleaning, or damage to fixtures or furniture.
2. A fee of $400 is payable 3 weeks prior to the booking. Of this, a deposit of $100.00
should be made when submitting the Agreement forms, to secure your booking.
3. Hirer’s Liability Insurance $200.00
4. Payment can be made by cheque/money order, payable to Anglican Parish of
Semaphore and sent to the Parish Office, 200 Miltary Road, Semaphore, ph. 8449 5064 .
Alternatively an online deposit can be made to:
Name: Anglican Parish of Semaphore
Bank: Anglican Funds South Australia
BSB No: 705 077
Account No: 00040064
4. Cancellation of booking – Two weeks notice please or you will lose your deposit
5. Evening Hire Saturdays from 2.30 pm, $40/hr, (minimum 10 hours) + insurance.
For more information please contact :
- Parish Office,
200 Mililtary Road, Semaphore. 5019
Ph. 8449 5064
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mail: PO Box 111, Semphore. SA. 5019
Hall & Kitchen Gallery
(Click on photo to view larger image)