Wanting to hire a hall for your next party or function?
St. Bede’s hall may well be the space just for you.
Mature Age [aged 30 and over] bookings only accepted.
Our facility has
A large hall with stage and overhead fans, and a smaller air-conditioned hall. Provided with your hall hire is use of a modern kitchen with:
- cooktop with 8 gas burners
- electric oven
- pie warmer
- hot water service
- domestic dish washer
- island bench with powerpoint
- refrigerator space
Diary Dates 2020
Baptism of Jesus
Come and See – Following Jesus
Australia Day (Survival Day gathering in the City near Tandanya)
Also available for your use are:
- 10 Trestle tables 10′ x 2’6″. Seats 6 people each side, 1 each end
- 12 white tables, seating 8 people.
- 5 Laminated tables 6′ x 2’6″. Seats 8 people
- 4 Laminated tables 5′ x 2’6″. Seats 4 people
- 150 green chairs
- Off-street parking – Illuminated by sensor lights at the rear, and north of the hall.
1. A bond of $1000.00 is required to book the hall, paid in full 2 weeks before the event.
The bond is refunded when the key is returned, less the cost of extra cleaning, or damage to fixtures or furniture.
2. A fee of $400 is payable 3 weeks prior to the booking. Of this, a deposit of $100.00
should be made when submitting the Agreement forms, to secure your booking.
3. Hirer’s Liability Insurance $200.00
4. Payment can be made by cheque/money order, payable to Anglican Parish of
Semaphore and sent to the Parish Office, 200 Miltary Road, Semaphore, ph. 8449 5064 .
Alternatively an online deposit can be made to:
Name: Anglican Parish of Semaphore
Bank: Anglican Funds South Australia
BSB No: 705 077
Account No: 00040064
4. Cancellation of booking – Two weeks notice please or you will lose your deposit
5. Evening Hire Saturdays from 2.30 pm, $40/hr, (minimum 10 hours) + insurance.
For more information please contact :
- Parish Office,
200 Mililtary Road, Semaphore. 5019
Ph. 8449 5064
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mail: PO Box 111, Semphore. SA. 5019
Hall & Kitchen Gallery
(Click on photo to view larger image)